Great reasons to be a member of the Lakeview Community Association
- Community Newsletter: Keeping you up to date on issues and activities inside and outside of Lakeview that affect you from Lakeview volunteers who work to put it together and delivery it.
- Community Safety: Active, connected communities are safer.
- Facilities: LCA supports a community hall for meetings and events, tennis/basketball courts, and hockey/pleasure rinks.
- Programs & Services: We offer programs directly such as preschool and soccer. The LCA supports other organizations offering programs such as Block Watch, Guides/Scos, and fitness classes.
- Planning and Development: Your community association influences transportation, roads, parks, playground development, and traffic issues. The City of Calgary and the LCA confer on these issues.
- Quality of Life: Individuals take pride in their community & strive to improve the quality of life for themselves and neighbours.
- Regional Committees & Initiatives: LCA reps speak for the community on regional issues such as parks, major infrastructure projects in the area and social issues.
- Resources: Through community memberships, grants, casinos and special events, the LCA raises funds to provide programs, services and maintain community facilities.
- Representation: Your membership supports Lakeview volunteers in activities that represent our best interests, ensuring this remains a great place to live.
- Special Events: Bring people together with Fun Day, Moonlight Skate, Wine Appreciation, Oktoberfest, and more.
Where can I purchase a membership?
You can purchase an individual, family, or non-resident membership from any one of the following locations:
- In the Community Association office by cheque, cash, or credit & debit:
- 6110-34 Street SW during office hours of 9:30am – 2:30pm Monday – Thursday
- At Shoppers Drug Mart in Lakeview Plaza:
- Online with a credit card via the PayPal button below
July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
- Individual membership: Annual fee through June 30, 2021: $20 + $1 online processing fee = $21
- Family membership: Annual fee through June 30, 2021: $30 + $1 online processing fee = $31
- Non-resident: Annual fee through June 30, 2021: $30 + $1 online processing fee = $31